Well now that I figured out how my arch-enemy can be eliminated here's my normal entry:
Penguins...you disappoint me. Home against New Jersey, Division lead on the line and you don't even score a goal. 4-0 loss = embarrassment.
Cavs took care of business though giving Phoenix their first loss at home 109-91. Apparently that snapped a 19-game home win streak for the Suns dating back to March when, yes, the Cavs beat them! It always seems like we have trouble with Phoenix in the past, but we've swept them easily for the regular season now...maybe its because its Shaq's old team. Although when I looked at the gametracker at one point Shaq had 1 point and 3 fouls. He finished with 3 points.
Giants took care of business today. 45-12 over Skins. Dallas has got to be glad they knocked off the Saints and they better hope they win out against Washington and Philly. Giants do have to play @Minnesota final week though as well.
That's all I got for today. Tomorrow I will be attending the Zips game at least for most of the first half, because I still have to work as of now and I will try to watch the Oregon State bowl game. Go Beavers!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment