Friday, January 15, 2010

NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Many of you are going to think I'm a frontrunner, but seriously my top 4 teams all made the playoffs: 1. Bengals 2. Cardinals 3. Saints 4. Chargers

Rams, Texans, and Lions follow that, but they all missed and 2 were horrible. Doesn't really matter if you believe me or not that's how it is.

WHAT A WIN BY THE CARDINALS LAST WEEKEND THOUGH! 51-45, I hope I see that again when my second and third favorite teams play this week. I know I said Saints earlier, but I think the Cardinals are going to get it done this week verse the Saints. Saints lost 3 straight games to end the season. I think the Cardinals are on fire, so much offense. I hope its 76-70 overtime Cardinals!

As for the Cowboys-Vikings, I must again take back what I said. This game could go either way, but the Cowboys are just on fire right now, and although the Vikings finished their last game strong you just got to wonder if they have enough momentum after the week off. I say Cowboys by less than 10.

Ravens are on fire, but I think Peyton Manning and the Colts have their number. Plus Manning and the Colts are tired about hearing about what happened Week 16 and also how they choke in the playoffs when they get first seed. They shouldn't have pulled their starters, but I think the Colts will have enough to win this game because they have the Ravens number. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens won, but its at Indy...so I'm going with the Colts by a field goal.

The Chargers are going to beat the Jets by 2-3 touchdowns...sorry Rex Ryan your not the Super Bowl favorites, the Chargers should be. They haven't lost since October 19. They aren't going to lose to you so just shut up! Chargers have all the weapons.

Well that's my predictions for the week.

As for the Bengals game last week...its simple get a new kicker, Chad catch the ball, Carson learn to throw, and everyone else stay healthy. Okay that sums it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment